MACGYVER STORIES: OURS & YOURS!
We know there are many fans out there for whom MacGyver has created special memories or had a profound influence on their lives and we want to hear as many of those stories as we can. Whether it be memories of watching the show with your family or describing how MacGyver has somehow impacted your life, we want to hear about it. So send us your stories via the comments section below and we’ll post them on this page to share with the world.
- Your Stories – A MacGyver Glasnost
- Your Stories – Swiss Army Lock-pick
- Your Stories – MacGyver in India
- Your Stories – Mac in Finland
- Your Stories – Amy’s Story
- Your Stories – A Boy, a Kind Man and Their Show
CAST & CREW STORIES:
Since MacGyver’s creator, Lee Zlotoff, has finally agreed to step up and share his story of how Mac came to be, we wanted to give anyone and everyone who had a hand in bringing MacGyver to life the same opportunity. One man does not a TV series make, you know? So if you were a writer, producer, director, actor, executive, dolly grip or had any role in the original TV series, we invite you to share your experiences so that we fans can get the whole picture—so to speak—of what really goes into making such a globally successful show. And, while we get that it may have just ‘been a job’ at the time, now that MacGyver has been embraced by literally billions of people of all ages, ethnicities and nationalities, we’re wondering how it feels now to know that you were there when it all began. (Sorry, no free T-Shirts for you though ‘cause, well, you got paid, remember?)
- Tales from the Cast and Crew – Michael Greenburg Remembers MacGyver Executive Producer John Rich
- Tales from the Cast and Crew – Michael Greenburg
We know–beyond a shadow of a doubt–that there are millions of you out there who have found yourselves in a tricky situation and had no choice but to channel your inner Mac and just MacGyver your way out of it! Well, here’s the place to share it, so the rest of us can be impressed with your genius— whip it out at just the right moment—and smile to ourselves as we let our astonished friends and family think that it was our idea. So start sending us that clever thig-a-ma-jig you devised, or that tool you repurposed or whatever so we can make sure the whole world knows how brilliant you are.
- Chemistry Life Hacks MacGyverisms
- DIY Washing Machine
- Emergency handlebar supports
- Cut a Glass Bottle with Fire and String
- Tin Can Grill
- MacGyver Makes Good
- A Shop-Vac, a labyrinth, and coax cable: It’s MacGyver time!
- Lint Fire Starters
- How To Use Your Mobile Phone as a Survival Tool.
- Your MacGyverisms – Lost in the Woods